Practice Nurse Services
- Chronic Disease Management including hypertension, diabetes, asthma & COPD
- Blood pressure advice & management
- Dietary advice
- Childhood immunisations
- Travel vaccinations
- Cervical screening
Midwife - available at the practice on Tuesday mornings.
Antenatal Care - please call 01695 656924 to self-refer to this service.
You can either be referred by your GP or self-refer for maternity care. Following this the community midwife will usually be the first person you meet along your pregnancy journey. She will complete your booking appointment taking all your history and planning your personalised care pathway.
Health Visitor Team
Our practice health visiting team is based at Hampton Road Clinic.
Hampton Road Clinic
156 Hampton Road
Tel: 01704 385125
The 0-19 service is based around the ‘Healthy Child Programme’. They provide the following interventions:
- Antenatal from 28 weeks which offers a holistic family assessment
- New baby review at 10-15 days
- 6-8 week check
- 1 year developmental review
- 2-2 ½ year developmental review
- Breast feeding services are provided through the Netherton Feel Good Factory which also covers this area