The Family Surgery offers an online service called eConsult which can be filled in at any time and is sent directly to the practice.
Please note that this is not suitable for urgent queries as a response can take up to 3 working days.
It has several functions, including:
- Help you with self-diagnosis using a symptom checker and self-help information
- Help you determine the most appropriate place to go to get help with your condition - which may be your local pharmacy or the National 111 Helpline
- Submits an instant online consultation securely to your GP practice
- Enables sending an electronic request to your GP for a 'Fit Note' and other administrative requests
- A convenient and alternative way to contact the practice